Video Tour of my Apartment

This morning I finally got to do a video of my apartment. Enjoy.



I also decided to record a couple of Japanese commercials. Check 'em out.



-Seth

2 Response to "Video Tour of my Apartment"

  1. Doug and Amanda Says:

    Parts I loved:
    The butt picture on the very complicated toilet.
    "This was supposed to be ice, but it's not, so I learned something there."
    The green room!
    The very confusing shower room (why not just have the shower in the tub?)
    The light diffusing sliding doors.
    Attack of the cute microwaves.

    Hope you are having fun. Seems like an adventure!

  2. Seth Says:

    Hahaha, awesome. I'm especially glad you liked the attack of the microwaves. That was my favorite part also.

    I am having a great time so far. I just wish Katie would hurry up and get here so she can explore with me.

Post a Comment